Why is a Cardiac Care Plan a boon for Heart Patients
In case of the existence of a pre-existence condition like a heart disorder or related issues, the risk of the incidence or recurrence of the disease is very high and therefore, such customers come in the category of high-risk and vulnerable groups. This is the reason that most of the insurance providers do not offer any coverage for pre-existing conditions. In fact, most of these insurance providers may even withdraw the existing benefits of the plan in the event of detect ion of any such condition after the policy has been purchased.So, what this mean for customers who are already suffering from such conditions? For such patients, a disease-specific policy like a cardiac care plan comes to the rescue. The main benefit of specific plan is that a specific plan offers directed and pointed benefits that are ultimately relevant to the points of coverage required by the patient and her/his family. What this means is that a cardiac care plan provides specific benefits that work best for the financial security and safety of the policy holders family and their finances.
The main benefits offered by a cardiac care policy for heart patients include the following:
- Coverage against pre-existing heart conditions: Unlike the general health insurance cover, a cardiac care policy works directly towards ensuring that the benefits of the plan are disbursed towards the diagnosis. Treatment and the ultimate recuperation form the disease. This ensures that there is complete financial protection at all times and against all kinds of risks.
- Limited waiting period: Certain insurance providers may offer the coverage of a health care plan against a long waiting period. What this means is that after purchasing the policy, the policy holder may have to wait for a considerable duration before she/he is eligible for claiming the benefits. However, this is not so with a cardiac care policy as the waiting period is quite short and the eligibility for claiming the benefits is decided on a priority basis.
- The benefit of pointed benefits: A cardiac care policy offers extensive and pointed coverage against any heart-related emergency and as such, apart from the general coverage clauses as may be included in a general health insurance scheme, there are various specific benefits that are directly relevant for the heart patients.
HDFC Life offers HDFC Life Cardiac Care a heart-specific plan that offers comprehensive benefits in the event of occurrence of any heart-related contingency. For details, click on the mentioned link: https://www.hdfclife.com/health-insurance-plans/cardiac-care.
Income Tax Slab 2021-22
February 17, 2020
Income Tax Return Guide - Details You Should Know
November 07, 2016
Best Tax Saving Investment Options in 2022 (FY 2022-2023)
November 08, 2016
Subscribe to get the latest articles directly in your inbox
14 Best Investment Options In India
October 30, 2018
Short Term Investments: Top 11 Short Term Investment Options For 2022
November 08, 2016
Insurance vs Investment - Did You Get the Right Financial Plan?
November 05, 2018
Popular & Recent Articles
How to Plan for Retirement as Per your Age
"The thumb rule for retirement planning is - the earlier you start, the more you save. However, with age, your priorities change too. So, you need to factor in the cost of living in the present vis- a -vis future."
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited. CIN: L65110MH2000PLC128245, IRDAI Reg. No. 101.
Registered Office: Lodha Excelus, 13th Floor, Apollo Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400 011. Email: [email protected], Tel No: 1800-266-9777 (10 am to 7 pm). The name/letters “HDFC” in the name/logo of the company belongs to Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (“HDFC Limited”) and is used by HDFC Life under an agreement entered into with HDFC Limited.
For more details on risk factors, associated terms and conditions and exclusions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
|BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTIOUS/FRAUDULENT OFFERS
- term insurance plan
- savings plan
- ulip plan
- retirement plans
- health plans
- child insurance plans
- group insurance plans
- long term savings plan
- fixed maturity plan
- monthly income advantage plan
- income tax calculator
- pension calculator
- bmi calculator
- compound interest calculator
- term insurance calculator
- income tax
- tax saving investment options
- best investment plans
- benefits of term insurance calculator
- what is term insurance
- why to invest in life insurance
- tax planning for salaried employees
- how to choose best child insurance plan
- tips for buying retirement plan
- 1 crore term insurance
- importance of saving
- short term saving plans
- types of investment in india
- investment declaration