- Proper amount of sleep: Sleep is the time when the body naturally repairs the wear and tear and hence, having adequate amount of sleep is very important. An average amount of sleep is 6-8 hours in 24hours. A proper habit of sleeping makes the body regain its composure and vitality. Therefore, you must ensure that you have proper sleep and give the body sufficient rest for overcoming the natural stresses and strains.
- Healthy Diet: In winter season, there are many types of fresh green vegetables, fruits available in the market. So maintain your health with fresh and clean diet. White meats make you healthy and make your body work in better condition, because meats have more calories that warm your body and protect your body in cold weather.
- Regular Exercise: Exercise is the most important for health. Regular exercise makes your body fit, supple and helps you stay always active and have a fresh mind. This has a wholesome impact on our overall health and also on bones and muscles. There are lots of benefits of regular exercise that help to protect our body from many types of diseases.
- Ensure personal hygiene: In this season cold and flu can easily affect your body. In the absence of a proper and hygienic environment, there is a high possibility of you becoming a victim of viral diseases. The winter season is comes with lot of happiness, excitement for planning of holidays with family and so many other things but also this season comes with cold and flu viral illnesses. So protect your body in this season carefully yourself with following these steps in your life.
- Drinking Water: This season chilly, winds are blowing continuously and these winds are very dry which makes body lose its moisture. So, it is important to remain hydrated and experts suggest that you must consume at least 8 glass of water per day. It makes your body healthy.
HDFC Life presents Health Insurance Plans- that offer financial security to meet health related contingencies. For more details, please click on the mentioned link: https://www.hdfclife.com/health-insurance-plans
Porting Health Insurance Plans Without Losing Benefits | HDFC Life
August 03, 2021
Simple Steps to Switch Your Health Insurance Policy | HDFC Life
August 03, 2021
Buying Family Floater Health Plan? - Things You Must Know | HDFC Life
August 03, 2021
Subscribe to get the latest articles directly in your inbox
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited. CIN: L65110MH2000PLC128245, IRDAI Reg. No. 101.
Registered Office: Lodha Excelus, 13th Floor, Apollo Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400 011. Email: [email protected], Tel No: 1800-266-9777 (10 am to 7 pm). The name/letters “HDFC” in the name/logo of the company belongs to Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (“HDFC Limited”) and is used by HDFC Life under an agreement entered into with HDFC Limited.
For more details on risk factors, associated terms and conditions and exclusions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
|BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTIOUS/FRAUDULENT OFFERS