How to Check Pan Card Status Online
With changing times and rapidly spreading digitization in matters of commercial and administrative governance, applying for and obtaining a PAN card has become an online activity, under specified laws. You just have to log on to the web portal of the official PAN body and apply for the same. Application may be a new one (where the applicant has never had a PAN number) or a request for renewal or change in the details. Different forms are available for the types of application and online services are available. Once you apply for a PAN card (after submitting the required documents for ID, address, date of birth proof or Aadhar card for e-verification), it usually takes 10-15 days until you receive the PAN card. However, tracking the status of PAN card is essential and can be done easily online by following the below mentioned steps:
- There are two modes of checking the status: it can be done either through NSDL (National Securities Depository Limited) website or through the UTIITSL (UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Limited) portal. You simply need to log in to either of these two portals.
For NSDL portal, follow the given steps:
- Log on to the website and open the PAN status page. (https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html).
- From the list of given options, choose as per your need i.e. whether applying for a new PAN, renewal or changes in any detail etc.
- There is space for acknowledgement number in the next page that appears. Fill in your acknowledgement number there.
- You then have to fill your name and the details related to your date of birth.
- Once you click on the "Submit" button, the screen will display the status of your PAN.
For checking the status through the UTI portal, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Log on to the official UTI portal and open the tracking page. (http://www.trackpan.utiitsl.com/PANONLINE/#forward).
- On the page that appears, enter your application coupon number. If seeking changes or renewal of existing PAN, fill in your existing PAN number.
- There will a captcha code on display - fill it in carefully.
- Once you click on the "submit" button, the current status of your PAN will be displayed on the screen.
PAN is an instrument aimed at financial transparency. At the same time, it is important to have financial stability and security for future. HDFC Life offers several savings and investment plans for your better financial health. For details, click on the mentioned link: https://www.hdfclife.com/savings-plans
Income Tax Slab 2021-22
February 17, 2020
Income Tax Return Guide - Details You Should Know
November 07, 2016
Best Tax Saving Investment Options in 2022 (FY 2022-2023)
November 08, 2016
Subscribe to get the latest articles directly in your inbox
14 Best Investment Options In India
October 30, 2018
Short Term Investments: Top 11 Short Term Investment Options For 2022
November 08, 2016
Insurance vs Investment - Did You Get the Right Financial Plan?
November 05, 2018
Popular & Recent Articles
How to Plan for Retirement as Per your Age
"The thumb rule for retirement planning is - the earlier you start, the more you save. However, with age, your priorities change too. So, you need to factor in the cost of living in the present vis- a -vis future."
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited. CIN: L65110MH2000PLC128245, IRDAI Reg. No. 101.
Registered Office: Lodha Excelus, 13th Floor, Apollo Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400 011. Email: [email protected], Tel No: 1800-266-9777 (10 am to 7 pm). The name/letters “HDFC” in the name/logo of the company belongs to Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (“HDFC Limited”) and is used by HDFC Life under an agreement entered into with HDFC Limited.
For more details on risk factors, associated terms and conditions and exclusions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
|BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTIOUS/FRAUDULENT OFFERS