- The salary of the person: For a better calculation, you must mention your net salary and exclude any additional benefits.
- Regular income from various sources, apart from salary, like gains made through investments etc. or earnings that you may have as the owner of any rented property.
- The person's current age
- The age at which the person will retire (for salaried persons)
- Your liquid savings: This includes savings in bank excluding any FDs or RDs (Recurring Deposits)
- You bank FDs
- Your gross savings (apart from the two mentioned in points 5 and 6)
- Your loans and liabilities etc: This includes any personal loans, any outstanding home loans, student loan, vehicle loan etc.
- Existing coverage: This factor takes into consideration the fact you may already be insured under any existing policies (for example, under term plans or under any joint family floater schemes). Therefore, your current coverage scope, if any, must be duly mentioned.
HDFC Life offers HDFC Life Human life value calculator - an online tool that answers your insurance related queries and helps you make an informed decision in line with your specific requirements. For details, click on the mentioned link: https://www.hdfclife.com/financial-tools-calculators/human-life-value-calculator.
Income Tax Slab 2021-22
February 17, 2020
Income Tax Return Guide - Details You Should Know
November 07, 2016
Best Tax Saving Investment Options in 2022 (FY 2022-2023)
November 08, 2016
Subscribe to get the latest articles directly in your inbox
14 Best Investment Options In India
October 30, 2018
Short Term Investments: Top 11 Short Term Investment Options For 2022
November 08, 2016
Insurance vs Investment - Did You Get the Right Financial Plan?
November 05, 2018
Popular & Recent Articles
How to Plan for Retirement as Per your Age
"The thumb rule for retirement planning is - the earlier you start, the more you save. However, with age, your priorities change too. So, you need to factor in the cost of living in the present vis- a -vis future."
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited. CIN: L65110MH2000PLC128245, IRDAI Reg. No. 101.
Registered Office: Lodha Excelus, 13th Floor, Apollo Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400 011. Email: [email protected], Tel No: 1800-266-9777 (10 am to 7 pm). The name/letters “HDFC” in the name/logo of the company belongs to Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (“HDFC Limited”) and is used by HDFC Life under an agreement entered into with HDFC Limited.
For more details on risk factors, associated terms and conditions and exclusions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
|BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTIOUS/FRAUDULENT OFFERS