Download Form 26AS through TRACES
This article will tell you in detail about what in Form 26AS, and how you can download it from TRACES website
What is Form 26AS?
- Details of tax deducted on your income by deductors
- Details of tax collected by collectors
- Advance tax paid by the taxpayer
- Self-assessment tax payments
- Regular assessment tax deposited by the taxpayers (PAN holders)
- Details of refund received by you during the financial year
- Details of the High-value Transactions in respect of shares, mutual fund etc.
Parts of Form 26AS?
- Part A: Details of Tax Deducted at Source
- Part A1: Details of Tax Deducted at Source for Form 15G/Form 15H
- Part A2: Details of Tax Deducted at Source on sale of Immovable Property u/s194(IA) (For seller of Property)
- Part B: Details of Tax Collected at Source
- Part C: Details of Tax Paid (Other than TDS or TCS)
- Part D: Details of Paid Refund
- Part E: Details of AIR Transaction
- Part F: Details of Tax Deducted on sale of immovable property u/s194IA (For Buyer of property)
- Part G: TDS Defaults* (processing of defaults)
How to Download Form 26AS?
- Step 1: Go to https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in and Login using your income tax department login & password. If you don't have an account, you'll need to Register first (see the button on top of LOGIN).
- Step 2:
- Enter your PAN number, password and date of birth / date of incorporation in DD/MM/YYYY format. And enter the captcha code. Now click on LOGIN.
- Enter PAN e filing website
- Step 3:
- Go to 'My Account'. Click on 'View Form 26AS' in the drop down
- View Form 26AS
- Step 4:
- Click on 'Confirm' so that you are redirected to the TRACES website. (Don't worry, this is a necessary step and is completely safe since it is a government website).
- TRACES Website
- Step 5:
- You are now on the TRACES (TDS-CPC) website. Select the box on the screen and click on 'Proceed'.
- TRACES TDS-CPC Website
- Step 6:
- Click on the link at the bottom of the page- 'Click View Tax Credit (Form 26AS) to view your Form 26AS'.
- View Tax Credit Traces
- Step 7:
- Choose the Assessment Year and the format in which you want to see the Form 26-AS. If you want to see it online, leave the format as HTML. You can also choose to download as a PDF. After you have made your choice, enter the 'Verification Code' and click on 'View/Download'.
- TRACES Verification code
- Step 8:
To open the document you have to enter a password. Form 26AS password is your DOB in DDMMYYY format. Your Income Tax Form 26AS will open.
Form 26AS can be downloaded: On the TRACES website or via Net Banking Facility of authorized banks
HDFC Life presents savings and investment schemes for your financial growth and betterment. For details, click on the mentioned link: https://www.hdfclife.com/savings-plans .
Income Tax Slab 2021-22
February 17, 2020
Income Tax Return Guide - Details You Should Know
November 07, 2016
Best Tax Saving Investment Options in 2022 (FY 2022-2023)
November 08, 2016
Subscribe to get the latest articles directly in your inbox
14 Best Investment Options In India
October 30, 2018
Short Term Investments: Top 11 Short Term Investment Options For 2022
November 08, 2016
Insurance vs Investment - Did You Get the Right Financial Plan?
November 05, 2018
Popular & Recent Articles
How to Plan for Retirement as Per your Age
"The thumb rule for retirement planning is - the earlier you start, the more you save. However, with age, your priorities change too. So, you need to factor in the cost of living in the present vis- a -vis future."
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited. CIN: L65110MH2000PLC128245, IRDAI Reg. No. 101.
Registered Office: Lodha Excelus, 13th Floor, Apollo Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400 011. Email: [email protected], Tel No: 1800-266-9777 (10 am to 7 pm). The name/letters “HDFC” in the name/logo of the company belongs to Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (“HDFC Limited”) and is used by HDFC Life under an agreement entered into with HDFC Limited.
For more details on risk factors, associated terms and conditions and exclusions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
|BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTIOUS/FRAUDULENT OFFERS
- term insurance plan
- savings plan
- ulip plan
- retirement plans
- health plans
- child insurance plans
- group insurance plans
- long term savings plan
- fixed maturity plan
- monthly income advantage plan
- income tax calculator
- pension calculator
- bmi calculator
- compound interest calculator
- term insurance calculator
- income tax
- tax saving investment options
- best investment plans
- benefits of term insurance calculator
- what is term insurance
- why to invest in life insurance
- tax planning for salaried employees
- how to choose best child insurance plan
- tips for buying retirement plan
- 1 crore term insurance
- importance of saving
- short term saving plans
- types of investment in india
- investment declaration