HDFC Life offers various child plans that come with exclusive features for your childs benefit and are meant for ensuring that your child can have a stress-free future from educational requirements to marriage. Following is a list of the HDFC children insurance plans:
- HDFC Life Click 2 Wealth: This is uniquely formulated plan that has been introduced for enabling you to create a sufficient corpus in order to meet your financial needs in a comprehensive manner. When it comes to child-specific benefits, this plan has the option of waiver of premiums. Therefore, the pending premiums are waived off in the event of the premium payers demise during the plan term. The features of this plan are as follows:
- There are three plans options from which you can choose
- There is the waiver of premium option that protects the financial future of your dependent child and spouse even in your absence
- The plan comes with the feature of Systematic Transfer Plan that gives you the benefit of rupee-cost-averaging
- You get the flexibility to choose from amongst 8 fund options and can switch between these options unlimited times.
2. HDFC Life YoungStar Udaan: This child-specific plan is a traditional participating child-benefit plan that is ideal for meeting your childs educational expenses and other expenses related to her/his life goals. The plan features include the following:
- There are three benefit options from which you get to choose upon maturity of the plan term
- Comes with endowment benefit that offers a lump sum payout at the time of policy maturity
- There is the Money-back Benefit option that offers assured payouts for 5 years wherein the first payout is higher than the rest
- Then there is Money-back Benefit option (for Career benefit), in which the last payout is higher than the previous ones
3. HDFC Life SL YoungStar Super Premium: This is a market-linked Unit Linked Insurance Plan (ULIP) that offers market-related benefits for helping you create a fund corpus for the financial coverage of your child. The features of this plan include the following:
- This plan offers option to choose from 4 fund options
- There is Income Fund option that offers higher returns on the basis of higher duration of the term
- There is the option of Balanced Fund that offers diverse investment-returns
- The opportunities fund offers the benefit of investment in mid-cap equity funds
- The Blue-Chip fund offers the benefit of investment in large-cap equity funds.
For further details, click on the mentioned link: https://www.hdfclife.com/children-insurance-plans.
Porting Health Insurance Plans Without Losing Benefits | HDFC Life
August 03, 2021
Simple Steps to Switch Your Health Insurance Policy | HDFC Life
August 03, 2021
Buying Family Floater Health Plan? - Things You Must Know | HDFC Life
August 03, 2021
Subscribe to get the latest articles directly in your inbox
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited. CIN: L65110MH2000PLC128245, IRDAI Reg. No. 101.
Registered Office: Lodha Excelus, 13th Floor, Apollo Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400 011. Email: [email protected], Tel No: 1800-266-9777 (10 am to 7 pm). The name/letters “HDFC” in the name/logo of the company belongs to Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (“HDFC Limited”) and is used by HDFC Life under an agreement entered into with HDFC Limited.
For more details on risk factors, associated terms and conditions and exclusions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
|BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTIOUS/FRAUDULENT OFFERS