What is Viklang Pension Yojana? - Meaning and Process
- Must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh
- Must be between 18 to 26.
- Person with 40% or more disability
- Monthly income should be less than Rs.1000
- If a disabled person is receiving any other Pension
- Owner of three wheel or four wheel vehicle
- A disabled person working in Government sectors
- Disability certificate provided by the physician of the Chief Medical Officer, Community Health Centre or Primary Health Centre.
Certificates issued by trained private practitioners for direct disabilities.
In cases of mental depression and hearing impaired disabilities, the certificate of disability certificate given by Ram Manohar Lohia Joint Hospital, Gomtisagar, Lucknow will be accepted.
- Income certificate issued by MP, MLA, Mayor, Chairman of Nagar Panchayats, President of District Panchayats, Tehsildar, Block Development Officer or Village Head.
- Age proof: Birth certificate or 10th class certificate can be furnished.
- Any bank account passbook
- ID proof: Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, Basement or Ration Card
- A soft copy passport size colour photograph needs to be uploaded. Size of the photograph should be less than 20 KB.
The eligible disabled person will get a pension of Rs.300 under the Viklang Pension Yojana. It will be provided in two instalments of 6-6 months. First instalment will start from April to September and the second instalment from October to March.
In order to apply for the scheme, you can visit viklang pension yojana website and follow the step by step instructions.
Submit Application Form
To apply for the Viklang Pension scheme, you need to:
1. Visit the website -https://sspy-up.gov.in/EnglishPages/index_en.aspx
2. Select Apply Online
3. Enter all the details
4. Submit the application
5. Receive an acknowledgement slip
6. Submit the printed application with the documents at the District Disabled Welfare Office or the Grama Sabha within one month of online submission
How to Check the UP Viklang Pension Yojana Application Status?
To check the status of your Viklang Pension Yojaya application, you need to:
1. Visit the website - https://sspy-up.gov.in/EnglishPages/index_en.aspx
2. Click on the Application Status link on the home page
3. Register as a user and create a password
4. Select the Scheme Name from the drop-down menu
5. Enter your application number, bank account number and the required alphanumeric captcha code
6. Click Submit to view the status of your application
ARN – ED/02/22/27703
10 Things You Need to Know About Pension Plans
Tax Benefits of Various Pension Plans
Compare Retirement and Pension Plans
What are Unit-linked Pension Plans
Everything You Need to Know About the Widow Pension Scheme 2021
A Guide to Pension Plans Available in India
Income Tax Slab 2021-22
February 17, 2020
Income Tax Return Guide - Details You Should Know
November 07, 2016
Best Tax Saving Investment Options in 2022 (FY 2022-2023)
November 08, 2016
Subscribe to get the latest articles directly in your inbox
14 Best Investment Options In India
October 30, 2018
Short Term Investments: Top 11 Short Term Investment Options For 2022
November 08, 2016
Insurance vs Investment - Did You Get the Right Financial Plan?
November 05, 2018
Popular & Recent Articles
How to Plan for Retirement as Per your Age
"The thumb rule for retirement planning is - the earlier you start, the more you save. However, with age, your priorities change too. So, you need to factor in the cost of living in the present vis- a -vis future."
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited. CIN: L65110MH2000PLC128245, IRDAI Reg. No. 101.
Registered Office: Lodha Excelus, 13th Floor, Apollo Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400 011. Email: [email protected], Tel No: 1800-266-9777 (10 am to 7 pm). The name/letters “HDFC” in the name/logo of the company belongs to Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (“HDFC Limited”) and is used by HDFC Life under an agreement entered into with HDFC Limited.
For more details on risk factors, associated terms and conditions and exclusions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
|BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTIOUS/FRAUDULENT OFFERS