If there is one reason why some individuals are more successful with their finances it’s because they are acting on the right financial planning tips. And the best financial planning tip out there is – start early before it gets too late.
When it comes to doling out financial planning tips, there is no one bigger than Warren Buffet – the highly regarded investor guru.
When asked in a TV show about ‘the biggest mistake we make when it comes to money’, this is what Warren Buffet had to say:
“Well, I think the biggest mistake is not learning the habits of saving properly early. Because saving is a habit. And then, trying to get rich quick. It's pretty easy to get well-to-do slowly. But it's not easy to get rich quick.”
When it comes to saving there cannot be a bigger mistake than postponing investing. Individuals often underestimate the importance of time in amassing wealth. They assume wrongly that they can always make up for lost time in the future.
So if you are looking for financial planning tips, look no further than these three ideas.
- Basics of Financial Planning – A Complete Guide
- Thumb rules for personal financial planning in India
- 4 Financial Planning Tips to make your dreams a reality
- Financial Planning and its Importance
- Why do I need Savings & Investment Plans?
- Important life milestones that need you to start saving for
- What should be your financial goals in your 30s?