HDFC Life Easy Health Plan – Critical Illness Health Plan for Family
- Cost: Because of their very nature, group insurance plans cost less than the individual ones. It is similar to buying a product in bulk (which reduces the cost of the product). Corporate plans come at no cost or a nominal cost to the employees. The employees do not have to pay anything for the plan and have to pay some amount only if seeking additional benefits that do not come with the corporate plan. On the other hand, individual plans come at a pre-decided cost and have to be purchased in the individual capacity by a person.
- Premium deduction: The mode of paying the premiums is different for corporate and individual plans. In corporate plans, the premium is deducted from a person's salary while in individual plans, the person has to pay the premium separately.
- Control: The level of individual control is almost non-existent in a corporate plan. In a corporate plan, there are other beneficiaries and your personal control or decisions like discontinuation, plan change etc. play no role. On the other hand, in individual plans, you, as the policy holder can exert control and make decisions as per your personal needs and requirements.
- Convenience: A corporate plan is a lot easier to be obtained in comparison to an individual plan. Sometimes, due to any reason, a person's insurance application may be rejected (when she/he applies for individual insurance). Moreover, the limited underwriting in a plan, in which a person's medical history is closely examined is a big factor in individual plans and decides the eligibility of a person for a specific healthcare plan. However, in corporate insurance plans, any employee of a company is eligible for insurance and thus, the convenience of buying the plan is higher.
- Plan applicability: Individual insurance plans are applicable at all times and can be bought at any time. However, group insurance plans offer coverage only until the duration of a person's employment with that particular company. Once the employment is over, there is a choice of converting the corporate plan to an individual one. However, you must avail of this feature after comparing properly with a new individual plan, as the premium rates after conversion may be higher than those offered in a new plan.
HDFC Life offers health insurance plans for your financial benefits and securing the monetary base of your loved ones. For details, click on the mentioned link: https://www.hdfclife.com/health-insurance-plans.
Income Tax Slab 2021-22
February 17, 2020
Income Tax Return Guide - Details You Should Know
November 07, 2016
Best Tax Saving Investment Options in 2022 (FY 2022-2023)
November 08, 2016
Subscribe to get the latest articles directly in your inbox
14 Best Investment Options In India
October 30, 2018
Short Term Investments: Top 11 Short Term Investment Options For 2022
November 08, 2016
Insurance vs Investment - Did You Get the Right Financial Plan?
November 05, 2018
Popular & Recent Articles
How to Plan for Retirement as Per your Age
"The thumb rule for retirement planning is - the earlier you start, the more you save. However, with age, your priorities change too. So, you need to factor in the cost of living in the present vis- a -vis future."
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited. CIN: L65110MH2000PLC128245, IRDAI Reg. No. 101.
Registered Office: Lodha Excelus, 13th Floor, Apollo Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400 011. Email: [email protected], Tel No: 1800-266-9777 (10 am to 7 pm). The name/letters “HDFC” in the name/logo of the company belongs to Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (“HDFC Limited”) and is used by HDFC Life under an agreement entered into with HDFC Limited.
For more details on risk factors, associated terms and conditions and exclusions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
|BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTIOUS/FRAUDULENT OFFERS
- term insurance plan
- savings plan
- ulip plan
- retirement plans
- health plans
- child insurance plans
- group insurance plans
- long term savings plan
- fixed maturity plan
- monthly income advantage plan
- income tax calculator
- pension calculator
- bmi calculator
- compound interest calculator
- term insurance calculator
- income tax
- tax saving investment options
- best investment plans
- benefits of term insurance calculator
- what is term insurance
- why to invest in life insurance
- tax planning for salaried employees
- how to choose best child insurance plan
- tips for buying retirement plan
- 1 crore term insurance
- importance of saving
- short term saving plans
- types of investment in india
- investment declaration