Most individuals underestimate the importance of regular and steady income until they run headlong into a crisis, such as an accident, an illness, a job loss or just plain retirement. It’s only then that the importance of preserving one’s earnings gets the attention it deserves.
To be sure, safeguarding one’s earnings needs to be high on one’s priority list. All it takes is one disaster to wipe away a considerable portion of one’s hard earned money. This is why one needs to prepare for untimely events to safeguard the finances of the family.
Take insurance to cover contingencies
To insulate your earnings from unforeseen events and contingencies, consider an insurance plan that includes protection against accidents, illness and death. There are several protection plans and savings and investment plans, both in the traditional and market-linked segments, which achieve this effectively.
- How to make your money work for you?
- Buy Online Investment Plans
- Financial Adequacy: Plan Vs. Management
- 6 Principles Responsible for Wealth Creation
- How to Secure Family Future
- How to Choose the Best Life Insurance Policy
- Impact of Inflation on Savings
- Investment for Future Planning
- How to Manage Investment Portfolio
- Benefits of Early Financial Planning for Parents
- Successful Financial Planning for Women
- Income Tax Slab
- Income Tax Rates For AY 2018-19