To be sure, safeguarding one's earnings needs to be high on one's priority list. All it takes is one disaster to wipe away a considerable portion of one's hard earned money. This is why one needs to prepare for untimely events to safeguard the finances of the family.
Take insurance to cover contingencies
To insulate your earnings from unforeseen events and contingencies, consider alife insurance plan that includes protection against accidents, illness and death. There are several protection plans and savings and investment plans, both in the traditional and market-linked segments, which achieve this effectively.
Rein in inflation
Disasters apart, inflation is the single most underrated destroyer of financial value - a silent killer of sorts. Investors must take deliberate action to counter the eroding effects of inflation by opting for a savings and investment plan that has a fair share of assets like equities that counter inflation effectively.
Plan for retirement
Planning for retirement by way of pension plans, among other avenues, provides income protection in the later years. Younger individuals who opt for pension get in the habit of setting aside income in their earning years and thereby preserve their income from erosion and wasteful expenditure.
- How to make your money work for you?
- Buy Online Investment Plans
- Financial Adequacy: Plan Vs. Management
- 6 Principles Responsible for Wealth Creation
- How to Secure Family Future
- How to Choose the Best Life Insurance Policy
- Impact of Inflation on Savings
- Investment for Future Planning
- How to Manage Investment Portfolio
- Benefits of Early Financial Planning for Parents
- Successful Financial Planning for Women
- Income Tax Slab
- Income Tax Rates For AY 2018-19