Secure your finances with HDFC Life Click 2 Wealth
24th May 2019
HDFC Life Click 2 Wealth is a Unit Linked, Non-Participating, Life Insurance plan that offers market linked returns, charges minimally, provides valuable financial protection for you and your family.
Here are a few important features of this plan:
- It can help you in securing your child's/ spouse's future with Premium Waiver option
- You can plan for your retirement well with Golden Years benefit option
- You have the potential of benefitting from market-linked returns
- Investment flexibility with 8 funds unlimited free switches allowed
- It gives you the benefit of rupee cost averaging
- You can safeguard the wealth you create to meet your desired goals
Features of the plan include:
- Minimal charges: Only Fund Management charge towards managing your funds and Mortality charge towards your life cover.
- Special Addition: 101% of premium allocated to your fund for first 5 years1.
- Return of Mortality Charges on Maturity: In case of Premium Waiver option, Mortality charges pertaining to only the Life Assured would be refunded
Benefits of the plan include:
- Maturity benefit: On survival until maturity, the Fund Value will be paid. Fund Value will be calculated by multiplying balance units in your fund(s) by the then prevailing unit price(s). Your policy matures at the end of Policy Term and all risk cover ceases.
- Death benefit: On a valid death claim of the Proposer for a premium paying policy, all future premiums are waived. On each future premium due date(s), an amount equal to the modal premium, shall be credited to your Fund Value. The Policy shall continue until maturity with risk benefits continued on the life of the Life Assured. Upon maturity, the maturity benefit shall become payable.
- Partial withdrawal: The Policyholder has the option of making partial withdrawals subject to the following conditions:
- Partial withdrawals shall not be allowed within first five policy years.
- The Life Assured is at least 18 years of age.
- The fund value after withdrawal should not fall below 150% of annualized premium for limited/regular premium paying policies and 25% of Single Premium for single premium policies.
- The Policyholder can also submit a request for Systematic (recurring) withdrawals.
- Settlement option: The Policyholder can avail of the settlement option for maturity benefit. The fund value will be paid in periodical installments over a period which may extend to 5 years.
HDFC Life offers various plans that market linked returned, charges minimally provides valuable financial protection for you and your family, For more details please click here: https://www.hdfclife.com/savings-investment-plans/click-2-wealth-ulip-plan
Products offered by HDFC Life :
Subscribe to get the latest articles directly in your inbox
You will receive the newly posted articles on your email id.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU
Stay updated with HDFC Life
Get HDFC Life updates in your mailbox
- Do Not Call Registration
- Terms & Conditions
- Terminated Agent List
- IRDAI Public Notice on Spurious Calls
- Unclaimed Policy Details
- Insurance Ombudsman
- IRDAI Customer Education Website
- Life Insurance Council
- Memories for Life
- NRI Insurance Plans
- Premium Payment
- NAV Summary
- Online Buying
- Tools & Calculators
- Public Disclosures
- Policy Loans General T&C
- FC Appointment T&C
- POSP Appointment T&C
- UW philosophy PWD/PMI/PLHA