Wealth-building for salaried persons: the way ahead
Wealth building is an exercise one should practice as soon as one starts working.
Here are a few things to keep in mind to help you pave the way ahead:
- Asset-liability and wealth building: It is important to understand the difference between assets and liabilities and not get confused between the two. Assets generate net income and liabilities mean expenditure. Assets include:
- Cash reserve in saving account.
- Retirement and Pension Plans
- ULIPs and investment Plans.
- Life Insurance.
- Zero debt rental property etc.
Our goal should be to accumulate as much of the above assets as possible.
- Return on Investment:ROI is the key if you are looking at building assets. We consider a lot of things as asset. But the true definition of an asset is something which is generating income. Look at building more income-generating assets in your working years to live a comfortable life in your golden years.
- How to begin building wealth: Accumulate assets and start reducing your liabilities. Majority of people get tempted to buy a liability over an asset and this creates financial issues later on in life. Income from assets and income from job can contribute to your increase in savings. Income from assets must increase to support income from job.
In simple words, to become wealthy, one must have more than one source of income. Choose the right assets to invest in and start building wealth.
HDFC Life Click 2 Wealth is a Unit Linked, Non-Participating, Life Insurance plan that offers market linked returns, charges minimally, provides valuable financial protection for you and your family.
Income Tax Slab 2021-22
February 17, 2020
Income Tax Return Guide - Details You Should Know
November 07, 2016
Best Tax Saving Investment Options in 2022 (FY 2022-2023)
November 08, 2016
Subscribe to get the latest articles directly in your inbox
14 Best Investment Options In India
October 30, 2018
Short Term Investments: Top 11 Short Term Investment Options For 2022
November 08, 2016
Insurance vs Investment - Did You Get the Right Financial Plan?
November 05, 2018
Popular & Recent Articles
How to Plan for Retirement as Per your Age
"The thumb rule for retirement planning is - the earlier you start, the more you save. However, with age, your priorities change too. So, you need to factor in the cost of living in the present vis- a -vis future."
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited. CIN: L65110MH2000PLC128245, IRDAI Reg. No. 101.
Registered Office: Lodha Excelus, 13th Floor, Apollo Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400 011. Email: [email protected], Tel No: 1800-266-9777 (10 am to 7 pm). The name/letters “HDFC” in the name/logo of the company belongs to Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (“HDFC Limited”) and is used by HDFC Life under an agreement entered into with HDFC Limited.
For more details on risk factors, associated terms and conditions and exclusions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
|BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTIOUS/FRAUDULENT OFFERS
- term insurance plan
- savings plan
- ulip plan
- retirement plans
- health plans
- child insurance plans
- group insurance plans
- long term savings plan
- fixed maturity plan
- monthly income advantage plan
- income tax calculator
- pension calculator
- bmi calculator
- compound interest calculator
- term insurance calculator
- income tax
- tax saving investment options
- best investment plans
- benefits of term insurance calculator
- what is term insurance
- why to invest in life insurance
- tax planning for salaried employees
- how to choose best child insurance plan
- tips for buying retirement plan
- 1 crore term insurance
- importance of saving
- short term saving plans
- types of investment in india
- investment declaration