Secure Your Future with These Life Insurance Saving Schemes by HDFC Life
Table of Content
You may have many financial goals on your checklist, like fulfilling your long-term goals, saving up for your family’s major milestones and protecting your loved ones financially in case something untoward happens to you. A savings plan can help you accomplish all these goals easily.
What is a Savings Plan?
A savings plan is a type of life insurance policy that gives you the double advantage of a life cover as well as guaranteed long-term savings. When you purchase this kind of policy, you will have to pay premiums to your life insurance provider during the policy term. Some of the best savings plans also offer the option of paying premiums for a limited period instead.
In return, the insurer offers you the benefit of a life cover, so your loved ones are financially protected in case of your demise during the policy term. Additionally, you also get the advantage of maturity benefits if you survive the policy term. You can then use the maturity benefit payout to meet various long-term life goals like purchasing or renovating your home, paying for your children’s education or wedding, or growing your retirement fund.
The Best Savings Plans with a Life Cover from HDFC Life
If you are planning to purchase savings schemes with the added advantage of a life cover, savings plans from HDFC Life may be suitable options. Here is a closer look at some of the best savings plans from the insurance provider.
HDFC Life Sanchay Plus Plan1
This is a non-participating, non-linked savings plan that protects your family’s future with assured benefits. The key highlights of the HDFC Life Sanchay plus Plan are:
- Guaranteed* sum assured in case of the policyholder’s demise
- Guaranteed maturity benefits in the form of a lump sum payout or regular income
- Option to receive assured income payouts for 10, 12, 25 or 30 years
- Option to receive guaranteed* lifelong income till 99 years of age
- Enhanced protection with optional riders upon payment of the additional rider** premium
HDFC Life Guaranteed Income Insurance Plan2
This is a non-linked, non-participating individual savings plan that gives you the benefit of an assured second income. The key highlights of the HDFC Life Guaranteed Income Insurance Plan are:
- Assured income at the rate of 11% to 13% per annum
- Limited premium payment terms
- Guaranteed long-term income with tax savings as per the existing tax laws
- Guaranteed lump sum payout on maturity with tax savings as per the existing tax laws
- Guaranteed death benefit even if the policyholder’s demise occurs during the income payout period
HDFC Life Sanchay Par Advantage3
The HDFC Life Sanchay Par Advantage is a non-linked, participating life insurance savings plan that you can customize to match your spending needs. The key highlights of this policy are:
- Option to choose a whole life cover that offers protection up to the age of 100 years
- Choice of immediate or deferred income payouts
- Flexibility to allow the survival benefits to accrue and accumulate
- Choice of different payout periods based on your financial goals
- Assured death benefit payouts
HDFC Life Saral Jeevan4
The HDFC Life Saral Jeevan Plan is a non-linked, non-participating life insurance savings plan, with the following key highlights:
- Option to receive maturity benefits as a lump sum payout or as regular income
- Guaranteed life cover
- Limited premium payment terms ranging from 5 to 11 years
- Option to receive regular income on a monthly or annual basis
Now that you know the key features of some of the best savings plans from HDFC Life, you can make a more informed purchase decision. Before you choose and purchase a savings plan, always remember to read the features and the terms and conditions thoroughly, so you can be aware of all the benefits you are eligible for. This will help you plan for your financial goals smartly.
Not sure which insurance to buy?
Talk to an
Advisor right away
Advisor right away
We help you to choose best insurance plan based on your needs
Here's all you should know about Saving Investments
We help you to make informed insurance decisions for a lifetime.
- Best Investment Plans
- What is Term Insurance
- 1 Crore Term Insurance
- Short term saving plan
- Term insurance
- Saving plans
- ULIP Plan
- Health Plans
- Child Insurance Plans
- Group Insurance Plans
- Long Term Savings Plan
- Fixed Maturity Plan
- Monthly Income Advantage Plan
- Pension Calculator
- BMI Calculator
- Compound Interest Calculator
- Term insurance Calculator
- Tax Savings Investment Options
- 2 crore term insurance
- 50 lakhs term insurance
- annuity plans
- Investment Calculator
- get pension of 30000 per month
- ULIP Returns in 5 Years
- investment plan for 5 years
- investment plan for 10 years
- 50-Lakh Investment Plan
- guaranteed returns plans
- sanchay plans
- Pension plans
1.HDFC Life Sanchay Plus (UIN:101N134V17) is a non-participating, non-linked savings insurance plan.
2.HDFC Life Guaranteed Income Insurance Plan UIN: (101N146V03). A Non-Linked Non-Participating Individual Life Insurance Savings Plan.
3.HDFC Life Sanchay Par Advantage (UIN: 101N136V03), is a Non-Linked Participating Life Insurance Plan. Life Insurance Coverage is available in this product.
4.HDFC Life Saral Jeevan UIN: 101N160V02. Non-Linked Non-Participating Individual Life cum Savings Insurance Plan. Life Insurance Coverage is available in this product.
* Provided all due premiums have been paid and the policy is in force
** For all details on Riders, kindly refer to the Rider Brochures available on our website