ITR 7 - How to file ITR 7 online - HDFC Life
- Returns under Section 139 4A are meant to be filed by religious/charitable entities.
- Returns under Section 139 4B are meant to be filed by political parties.
- Returns under Section 139 4C are meant to be filed by scientific agencies, news agencies etc.
- Returns under Section 139 4D are meant to be filed by educational institutions, universities or colleges.
For online return filing using ITR 7 form, following are the steps to be undertaken:
- Using digital signature, furnish the relevant information
- The furnished data is then submitted on the filing application under different applicable schedules
- TheÂ verification is then submitted under ITR V form
A standard ITR6 form structured in the following manner must be filled accordingly after accessing the online filing application:
- Part A is where the general information etc. is submitted
- The gross income earned from the applicable income types is submitted in Part B
- The garnered financial corpus and the relevant details (as applicable for the current fiscal) must be submitted in schedule I.
- Schedule J is where the details regarding the investment status of the funds (as recorded on the last day of the previous financial year) are submitted.
- The details of the founders, authors, Trustees etc. (wherever applicable) are submitted in schedule K.
- In case the return is being filed by a political party, the details have to be submitted in schedule LA.
- Schedule ET is used to fill in the details in case of an electoral trust.
- There is Schedule HP, wherein the earnings from House Property are to be mentioned.
- The earnings from any capital gains are submitted under schedule CG.
- Â There is schedule OS, where the earnings from other sources are to be mentioned.
- Â All the details pertaining to any voluntary contributions are submitted under schedule VC.
- Schedule OA is where the information related to general business details is submitted.
- Â The earnings from business or profession are submitted under schedule BP.
- Â The earnings that reflect after considering the current year losses are stated in Schedule CYLA.
- Â The calculations related to minimum alternate tax (under Section 115JB (n)) are submitted under schedule MAT.
- Â The details of tax (Section 115JAA) are submitted under schedule MATC.
- Â The calculations related to alternate minimum tax (under Section 115JB (p)) are submitted under schedule AMT.
- Â The details of tax (Section 115JD) are submitted under schedule AMTC.
- Â Tax collected at source is submitted under schedule TCS.
- Tax deducted at source (for salary) is submitted under schedule TDS.
- Â The details of foreign assets are submitted under schedule FA.
- Â Taxes paid outside India are submitted under schedule TR.
- Any earnings from a source outside India are submitted under schedule FSI.
HDFC Life offers HDFC Life Click 2 Invest ULIP â€“ a unit linked insurance plan that offers market linked returns and offers tax benefits under Sections 80C and 10D. For details, click on the mentioned link: https://www.hdfclife.com/savings-plans/sanchay-plus .
Income Tax Slab 2021-22
February 17, 2020
Income Tax Return Guide - Details You Should Know
November 07, 2016
Best Tax Saving Investment Options in 2022 (FY 2022-2023)
November 08, 2016
Subscribe to get the latest articles directly in your inbox
14 Best Investment Options In India
October 30, 2018
Short Term Investments: Top 11 Short Term Investment Options For 2022
November 08, 2016
Insurance vs Investment - Did You Get the Right Financial Plan?
November 05, 2018
Popular & Recent Articles
How to Plan for Retirement as Per your Age
"The thumb rule for retirement planning is - the earlier you start, the more you save. However, with age, your priorities change too. So, you need to factor in the cost of living in the present vis- a -vis future."
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited. CIN: L65110MH2000PLC128245, IRDAI Reg. No. 101.
Registered Office: Lodha Excelus, 13th Floor, Apollo Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400 011. Email: [email protected], Tel No: 1800-266-9777 (10 am to 7 pm). The name/letters “HDFC” in the name/logo of the company belongs to Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (“HDFC Limited”) and is used by HDFC Life under an agreement entered into with HDFC Limited.
For more details on risk factors, associated terms and conditions and exclusions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
|BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTIOUS/FRAUDULENT OFFERS
- term insurance plan
- savings plan
- ulip plan
- retirement plans
- health plans
- child insurance plans
- group insurance plans
- long term savings plan
- fixed maturity plan
- monthly income advantage plan
- income tax calculator
- pension calculator
- bmi calculator
- compound interest calculator
- term insurance calculator
- income tax
- tax saving investment options
- best investment plans
- benefits of term insurance calculator
- what is term insurance
- why to invest in life insurance
- tax planning for salaried employees
- how to choose best child insurance plan
- tips for buying retirement plan
- 1 crore term insurance
- importance of saving
- short term saving plans
- types of investment in india
- investment declaration