How to view your PF passbook using UMANG app
Subscribers can raise provident fund (PF) claims.
Members can view their passbook and initiate enquiry about PF balance
You can even track your PF claim
Members can get access to remittance details by using an establishment ID
You can also search for EPFO offices
You can know the status of your PF claim
How to check PF account balance via Umang app
- Open Umang app and click on EPFO.
- You will be directed to a page which shows employee centric services, general services, employer centric services, eKYC servcies, and Jeevan Praman.
- Click on 'view passbook' and type put your UAN.
- Log in and input the one time password (OTP) that you will receive on your registered mobile number.
- The OTP is valid for 30 minutes. After inputting the OTP, you will be able to see your PF passbook.
- HDFC Life offers pension and retirement plans that are aimed at securing your retired life. For details, click on the mentioned link: https://www.hdfclife.com/retirement-and-pension-plans.
Income Tax Slab 2021-22
February 17, 2020
Income Tax Return Guide - Details You Should Know
November 07, 2016
Best Tax Saving Investment Options in 2022 (FY 2022-2023)
November 08, 2016
Subscribe to get the latest articles directly in your inbox
14 Best Investment Options In India
October 30, 2018
Short Term Investments: Top 11 Short Term Investment Options For 2022
November 08, 2016
Insurance vs Investment - Did You Get the Right Financial Plan?
November 05, 2018
Popular & Recent Articles
How to Plan for Retirement as Per your Age
"The thumb rule for retirement planning is - the earlier you start, the more you save. However, with age, your priorities change too. So, you need to factor in the cost of living in the present vis- a -vis future."
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited. CIN: L65110MH2000PLC128245, IRDAI Reg. No. 101.
Registered Office: Lodha Excelus, 13th Floor, Apollo Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400 011. Email: [email protected], Tel No: 1800-266-9777 (10 am to 7 pm). The name/letters “HDFC” in the name/logo of the company belongs to Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (“HDFC Limited”) and is used by HDFC Life under an agreement entered into with HDFC Limited.
For more details on risk factors, associated terms and conditions and exclusions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
|BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTIOUS/FRAUDULENT OFFERS