Complete Guide to Choose the Best Child Insurance Plan
Market today is flooded with a lot of innovative plans and diverse features that offer many benefits and additional riders. Therefore, it is very important to make an informed decision on a timely basis. While choosing a child plan, you must ensure that it provides due coverage and sufficient benefits that enable you to fulfill your child's dreams. There are certain important pointers while choosing a child plan. These are as stated below:
- Take a timely decision: It is very important to act as soon as possible. This is because taking a timely decision allows you the advantage of making the coming years economically productive in your favor and gives you sufficient time to build and retain sufficient coverage by the time your child is ready for higher education.
- Take inflation into account: While choosing a child plan, you have to choose the sum assured for a guaranteed protection. However, if you don't count the factor of inflation, the fund corpus may prove insufficient tomorrow. Inflation is the general increase in prices of commodities and services over a period of time and education is no exception to it. In fact, the costs of higher education in India have sky-rocketed in the past decades and this will continue to be the trend. Therefore, the sum assured decided by you has to be inclusive of the projected inflation of the coming years.
- Option of partial withdrawal: Life is uncertain and you must be fully prepared financially at all times. You must choose a plan that has the option of partial withdrawals as this will cushion the main funds from any emergency expenses.
- Option of waiver of premium: This is a very important feature and generally, most insurers include this in the policy. This entitles the policy holder's nominee(s) (in this case the children) to receive a waiver of the existing premiums, in the event of the policy holder's demise. This ensures that the funds meant for their education and betterment are retained and the sum assured is payable to them on the maturity of the policy term.
HDFC Life offers HDFC Life YoungStar Udaan - a child specific plan that is meant for the future financial guarantee of your child and is formulated to serve as an effective aid for enriching their dreams and aspirations. For details, click on the mentioned link: https://www.hdfclife.com/children-insurance-plans/youngstar-udaan.
Income Tax Slab 2021-22
February 17, 2020
Income Tax Return Guide - Details You Should Know
November 07, 2016
Best Tax Saving Investment Options in 2022 (FY 2022-2023)
November 08, 2016
Subscribe to get the latest articles directly in your inbox
14 Best Investment Options In India
October 30, 2018
Short Term Investments: Top 11 Short Term Investment Options For 2022
November 08, 2016
Insurance vs Investment - Did You Get the Right Financial Plan?
November 05, 2018
Popular & Recent Articles
How to Plan for Retirement as Per your Age
"The thumb rule for retirement planning is - the earlier you start, the more you save. However, with age, your priorities change too. So, you need to factor in the cost of living in the present vis- a -vis future."
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited. CIN: L65110MH2000PLC128245, IRDAI Reg. No. 101.
Registered Office: Lodha Excelus, 13th Floor, Apollo Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400 011. Email: [email protected], Tel No: 1800-266-9777 (10 am to 7 pm). The name/letters “HDFC” in the name/logo of the company belongs to Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (“HDFC Limited”) and is used by HDFC Life under an agreement entered into with HDFC Limited.
For more details on risk factors, associated terms and conditions and exclusions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
|BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTIOUS/FRAUDULENT OFFERS
- term insurance plan
- savings plan
- ulip plan
- retirement plans
- health plans
- child insurance plans
- group insurance plans
- long term savings plan
- fixed maturity plan
- monthly income advantage plan
- income tax calculator
- pension calculator
- bmi calculator
- compound interest calculator
- term insurance calculator
- income tax
- tax saving investment options
- best investment plans
- benefits of term insurance calculator
- what is term insurance
- why to invest in life insurance
- tax planning for salaried employees
- how to choose best child insurance plan
- tips for buying retirement plan
- 1 crore term insurance
- importance of saving
- short term saving plans
- types of investment in india
- investment declaration