7 Reasons Why Retirement Planning Should be on your Priority List
12th November 2018
If you’re someone looking to spend a quality retired life, then retirement planning should be on your priority list. Often in our busy schedules, we forget to foresee the future and keep delaying our plans. But what we need to realize at the outset is, the sooner we start, the more we shall be able to accumulate till retirement.
Here are seven reasons why retirement planning should be on your priority list:
- The money saved for your retirement can help you tide over any untoward circumstances, be it health wise or wealth wise, in the future.
- You will be able to meet the needs of your family –from education to monthly expenses-- that may be dependent on you even after retirement.
- Not to forget, you can even fulfill your wish of travelling the world – all with the help of your own hard-earned money. This retirement fund will take care of your expenses.
- More than anything else, you will not have to depend on anyone financially if your retirement planning is spot on.
- You can be a big contributor to your family’s demands. From gifting something big to funding for your grandchildren, you can choose to help your loved ones all thanks to sufficient retirement funds.
- Gone are the days when the life expectancy was only 60. With change in lifestyle, the average life expectancy has increased as well. So, naturally, you will need more funds for your future.
- Most importantly, you may not have the zeal to work for long. If you have retirement planning done at an early stage, you can take a call to bid goodbye to your workplace as per your choice instead of the work bidding goodbye to you.
HDFCLife offers three unique retirement plans for your needs. They are: HDFC Life Click 2 Retire, HDFC Life Pension Guaranteed Plan, HDFC Life Personal Pension Plus. You can choose a plan that suits your needs, hassle-free and quick.
That life is uncertain is known to all of us. With a judicious retirement plan, you can ward off such uncertainties and be sure of being secure even after you retire. Ensure you take into account inflation, healthcare costs, expenses and debts before you get down to saving for your retirement plans. Unless you have all the boxes checked, your planning will hold no significance.
Thus, plan in advance, plan wise and be tension-free for life after retirement. HDFC Life presents HDFC Life Click 2 Retire – a highly beneficial plan for effective retirement planning. For details, click on the mentioned link: https://www.hdfclife.com/retirement-and-pension-plans/click-2-retire.
- RETIREMENT PLANNING GUIDE
- Retirement Calculator: How to plan an early retirement
- Insurance Needs of Individuals Nearing Retirement
Products offered by HDFC Life :
Subscribe to get the latest articles directly in your inbox
You will receive the newly posted articles on your email id.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU
Stay updated with HDFC Life
Get HDFC Life updates in your mailbox
- Do Not Call Registration
- Terms & Conditions
- Terminated Agent List
- IRDAI Public Notice on Spurious Calls
- Unclaimed Policy Details
- Insurance Ombudsman
- IRDAI Customer Education Website
- Life Insurance Council
- Memories for Life
- NRI Insurance Plans
- Premium Payment
- NAV Summary
- Online Buying
- Tools & Calculators
- Public Disclosures
- Policy Loans General T&C
- FC Appointment T&C
- POSP Appointment T&C
- UW philosophy PWD/PMI/PLHA