How to Make Retirement Planning Successful - HDFC Life
- The safety of the retirement corpus: Being insured means that you have sufficient coverage of your financial interests as well. This, in effect, means that the funds that you have built and retained for your short term and long term goals stay intact. These funds also include the retirement funds that you may have saved or may be planning to save.
- Financial security after retirement: Financial security requires a carefully chosen financial portfolio of which life insurance forms an integral part. If you feel that a pension plan is sufficient to cover up for all the required financial coverage after retirement, you must know that for any successful retirement planning, having a life insurance plan serves as the basic thing. Life insurance coverage allows the policy subscriber to retain sufficient corpus for your dependent spouse and other family members in the event of unfortunate demise of the subscriber.
- Taxation: This is also one important parameter that decides what your total gains from investment returns for retirement are going to be. After all, taxation on funds after or even before retirement directly impacts the corpus that you are trying to accumulate. Life insurance comes with tax benefits and the payable premiums are exempt from tax under the Section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Thus you save on taxes while planning your retirement.
- A multi-layered investment portfolio for optimum returns: Investment channels that you may have adopted for planning your retirement must be diversified. This usually means having investments in market-linked funds, corporate bonds etc. for higher returns. However, owing to the fluctuations in fund performance with market fluctuations, the ultimate gains come in the category of mild to high risk. A life insurance plan serves as a safe back up in your diversified investment portfolio and you can always rely on the guaranteed benefits provided therein.
HDFC Life offers HDFC Life Click 2 Retire - an online unit linked annuity insurance plan that gives market related gains and helps you achieve your retirement goals. For details, click on the mentioned link: https://www.hdfclife.com/retirement-and-pension-plans/click-2-retire.
Subscribe to get the latest articles directly in your inbox
Life & Term Articles
New Union Budget Highlights 2022-2023
February 05, 2022
Term Insurance Tax Benefits Under Section 80C & 80D
November 14, 2023
Term Insurance Guide
August 16, 2022
Here's all you should know about life insurance.
We help you to make informed insurance decisions for a lifetime.
- term insurance plan
- savings plan
- ulip plan
- retirement plans
- health plans
- child insurance plans
- group insurance plans
- long term savings plan
- fixed maturity plan
- monthly income advantage plan
- income tax calculator
- pension calculator
- bmi calculator
- compound interest calculator
- term insurance calculator
- income tax
- tax saving investment options
- best investment plans
- benefits of term insurance calculator
- what is term insurance
- why to invest in life insurance
- tax planning for salaried employees
- how to choose best child insurance plan
- tips for buying retirement plan
- 1 crore term insurance
- importance of saving
- short term saving plans
- types of investment in india
- investment declaration
- Life Insurance
- Union Budget 2023
- New Income Tax Slab 2023-24
- HRA Calculator
- Term Insurance