These are the basic steps that can help you exert a constructive influence on your child's personality
One easy way to do that by accepting, respecting and valuing your child for the person he/she is, rather than the person you want him/her to be.
It's not what you say, it's what you do
It's important to impart ethics, good manners and politeness to your child from a very young age. It helps build character and lays the foundation for a strong personality. However, this is best served when parents first practice this in their own lives because children observe them all the time. It's not what parents say, it's what they do or exhibit that is a guidepost for children.
Unearthing hidden gems
There are some skills in the child that are apparent to the parent early on, which they hone to make him/her better at it. But the challenge for parents is to unearth talent in the child that even he/she is unaware of. That rare bit of talent, if nurtured carefully, could be a turning point in his/her development and personality.
- Guide your child in his career decision
- List of Child Insurance Plans
- Why do I need YoungStar Children's Plans?
- Be a Responsible Parent by Choosing the Right Child Insurance Plan
- Plan for Child's Future
- How to Plan For my Child's Future
- How to Choose the Right Child Insurance Plan
- 5 Parenting Hacks Your Child Secretly Wants You to Master
- How to Plan for Child's Future?
- Customize your child's plan to secure your child's future