HDFC Life Click2Protect 3D Plus - The Term Plan You Didn't Know You Needed
Why You Need This Plan
While any other term plan will offer you a death benefit, and the option to choose whether your nominees should receive the sum assured as a lump sum payment or in monthly instalments, HDFC Life’s 3D Plus plan offers cover against disability and diseases as well. The plan is also customisable, as it comes in 9 plan options, allowing you to secure your family’s financial future when you are no longer able to do so.
Individuals who secure their family’s future under this term insurance plan can choose 1 of 9 plan variants. Under each variant, the kind of benefits offered on death, accidental disability and the diagnosis of diseases are different. Let’s look at what these 9 variants are:
- Life Option
- Extra Life Option
- Life Long Protection Option
- Income Option
- Income Replacement Option
- Extra Life Income Option
- 3D Life Option
- 3D Life Long Protection Option
- Return of Premium Option
Each of the plans offer numerous benefits, but let’s look at the most important ones:
- No matter which plan variant you choose, if an accident renders the insured individual permanently disabled, all future premiums of the policy are waived off. However, the policy will continue until the end of the predetermined term.
- Under the Life, Extra Life, and 3D Life options, the total sum assured will be paid to the insured party’s nominee as a lump sum payment in the event of their death or if they are diagnosed with a terminal illness. Following this, the policy will be terminated.
- If the death of the insured individual is caused by an accident, then under the Extra Life option, the nominee will also receive the Extra Life Sum Assured amount that the insured individual would have chosen at the time of purchasing the policy.
- The 3D Life option offers complete cover from disease. If the insured individual is diagnosed with a critical illness, then all future premium payments are waived off, while the policy continues to remain in effect.
- Under the Income and Extra Life Income options, on the death or the diagnosis of a terminal illness of the insured individual, the sum assured is provided to the nominee along with a fixed income amount that is paid out monthly for a predetermined period of time.
- If the insured individual chooses the Income Replacement option, then the nominees will receive 12 times the increased monthly income as a lump sum payment in addition to the increasing income that will be paid till the end of the policy term.
- The Return of Premium plan variant is the only option that offers a maturity benefit. If the insured party survives the policy term, then all the premiums that were paid to maintain the policy are returned to the individual, following which the policy expires.
- The policy has a unique Life Stage Protection feature, allowing the insured individual to increase their sum assured at significant stages in their life, such as when they get married, or when they welcome a child.
The HDFC Life Advantage:
By providing a policy that offers protection in cases of death, disease and disability, HDFC Life provides individuals with a single, comprehensive term plan. So, if you’re ready to protect the future of your loved ones with this term plan all you need to do is click here.
- HDFC Life Click 2 Protect 3D Plus - Online Term Plan
- Why is C2PP3D the Ideal Term Insurance for You?
- Protecting Your Family with HDFC Life Click 2 Protect 3D Plus
- Why You Need HDFC Life's New Term Plan
Income Tax Slab 2021-22
February 17, 2020
Income Tax Return Guide - Details You Should Know
November 07, 2016
Best Tax Saving Investment Options in 2022 (FY 2022-2023)
November 08, 2016
Subscribe to get the latest articles directly in your inbox
14 Best Investment Options In India
October 30, 2018
Short Term Investments: Top 11 Short Term Investment Options For 2022
November 08, 2016
Insurance vs Investment - Did You Get the Right Financial Plan?
November 05, 2018
Popular & Recent Articles
How to Plan for Retirement as Per your Age
"The thumb rule for retirement planning is - the earlier you start, the more you save. However, with age, your priorities change too. So, you need to factor in the cost of living in the present vis- a -vis future."
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited. CIN: L65110MH2000PLC128245, IRDAI Reg. No. 101.
Registered Office: Lodha Excelus, 13th Floor, Apollo Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400 011. Email: [email protected], Tel No: 1800-266-9777 (10 am to 7 pm). The name/letters “HDFC” in the name/logo of the company belongs to Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (“HDFC Limited”) and is used by HDFC Life under an agreement entered into with HDFC Limited.
For more details on risk factors, associated terms and conditions and exclusions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
|BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTIOUS/FRAUDULENT OFFERS