HDFC Life Cancer Care - Cancer Insurance Policy in India
HDFC Life offers various health insurance plans that come with extensive benefits and overall coverage features for guaranteed financial protection in times of any health-related emergency. These plans have been formulated keeping in mind the required need for having a credible cushion against the financial woes in times of unexpected medical requirements. Following are the various health insurance plans offered by HDFC Life that offer substantial financial coverage in times of need:
- HDFC Life Cardiac Care: This heart disease-specific plan offers comprehensive benefits in times of any heart-related emergency. This plan enables you to meet the required medical expenses in case of any elaborate treatment. The features include the following:
- Extensive coverage against the incurred costs for cardiac conditions
- The option of receiving a one-time lump-sum pay-out in case of diagnosis of any critical heart disorder
- This plan offers the option wherein the policy holder can choose indexation benefit
- The policy holder gets to choose the benefit for coverage against costs incurred pre and post hospitalization
- There are available tax benefits under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act.
- HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Health: HDFC Life and Apollo Munich health insurance have come together to launch this uniquely beneficial plan that offers joint coverage for life coverage and healthcare insurance. Features of this plan include the following:
- Nine plan options for extensive financial coverage for you and your loved ones
- Waiver of left over premiums on Accidental Total PermanentÂ Disability
- Lifelong protection options under various plans
- The policy holder gets to choose the policy terms and the terms for payment of premiums
- There is an additional option for top up of the main plan benefits under which the extra protection features can be added to the main plan
- HDFC Life Cancer Care: This is a cancer-specific plan that offers elaborate benefits in the event of occurrence of cancer. The features include:
- The option to avail of lump-sum benefit on the detection and diagnosis of cancer
- There are three plan options Platinum, Gold and Silver
- Under the Platinum option, there is the feature of regular income for a term of five years
- Under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act, there are tax benefits that can availed.
For further details, click on the mentioned link: https://www.hdfclife.com/health-insurance-plans.
Income Tax Slab 2021-22
February 17, 2020
Income Tax Return Guide - Details You Should Know
November 07, 2016
Best Tax Saving Investment Options in 2022 (FY 2022-2023)
November 08, 2016
Subscribe to get the latest articles directly in your inbox
14 Best Investment Options In India
October 30, 2018
Short Term Investments: Top 11 Short Term Investment Options For 2022
November 08, 2016
Insurance vs Investment - Did You Get the Right Financial Plan?
November 05, 2018
Popular & Recent Articles
How to Plan for Retirement as Per your Age
"The thumb rule for retirement planning is - the earlier you start, the more you save. However, with age, your priorities change too. So, you need to factor in the cost of living in the present vis- a -vis future."
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited. CIN: L65110MH2000PLC128245, IRDAI Reg. No. 101.
Registered Office: Lodha Excelus, 13th Floor, Apollo Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400 011. Email: [email protected], Tel No: 1800-266-9777 (10 am to 7 pm). The name/letters “HDFC” in the name/logo of the company belongs to Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (“HDFC Limited”) and is used by HDFC Life under an agreement entered into with HDFC Limited.
For more details on risk factors, associated terms and conditions and exclusions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
|BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTIOUS/FRAUDULENT OFFERS