Shaurya - Insurance Solutions for Indian Defence/ Armed Forces Personnel
HDFC Life has initiated an effort towards servicing the Armed Forces, Police and Paramilitary services by formulating a dedicated team of professionals who will provide financial services to the serving personnel as well as Ex-servicemen.
SHAURYA by HDFC Life
Sales and after sales service from individuals who have in-depth understanding and appreciation of Armed forces, police & paramilitary, their lifestyle, protection and financial requirements. Provide solutions for long term protection & financial needs like higher education / marriage of children, wealth creation etc.
The initiative Shaurya is designed with a view to augment existing insurance, provide various financial saving solutions with tax benefits1 & a secured second innings career to our Ex-servicemen.
Shaurya sales team consists of ex. Armed forces personnel who understand your financial needs and provide suitable financial solutions. These individuals have an understanding and appreciation of All Armed forces, but still they will go through extensive financial training to understand you and how things work in your life.
SHAURYA - Service Quality and Uniqueness
- Unique customer tracking mechanism so that we can be with you even when you get posted to a new location
- Convenience in renewal payment through SI-ECS, Direct Debit, Branch Servicing, Net-banking, website with client log-in option
- Enhanced and personal after-sales service by highly trained sales and ex-servicemen team
- Facility to service your policy through 390 Branches Pan India in almost all cantonment areas
- Simplified issuance process to cater to needs of Defence personnel
- Distinguished and specialized delivery of policy packs
SHAURYA - Claims Services
- Minimal documentation - bringing in more convenience while catering to the needs of the Defence, paramilitary & police personnel
- In cases of Casualty in field locations, waiver of death certificate for faster claim processing based on Initial occurrence report & DO letter from Commanding officer/ equivalent
- Faster claim processing - record of one of the best claim settlement ratios in the industry
Services covered under the Shaurya initiative
- The Indian Army
- Territorial Army
- Indian Navy
- Indian Air Force
- Indian Coast Guard
- Paramilitary organisations
- Assam Rifles
- Special Frontier Force
- Central Reserve Police Force
- Border Security Force
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police
- Sashastra Seema Bal
- Central Industrial Security Force
- Railway protection Force
- National Security Guards
- Fire services
- State police services
- Reserve Police forces
- All civilian defence employees drawing salary from defence budgets
- Employees of Schools Run By Armed forces.