- Secure your Member’s family against the burden of paying off debts
- Flexibility to choose cover term from 1 month to 10 years
- Option to choose between Level and Decreasing Cover
- Flexibility to pay Single, Limited or Regular Premium
- Flexibility to avail life coverage on Single or Joint Life basis
- Option to choose a Moratorium Period between 1 to 5 years
- Hassle free issuance without any Medicals
Benefits Available Under HDFC Life Group Suraksha
- Death Benefit :
- Level Cover:
In the event of the Member’s death, the Sum Assured as specified in the Certificate of Insurance shall be payable to the Nominee.
- Decreasing Cover :
In the event of the Member’s Death, Decreasing Sum Assured shall be payable to the Nominee as per the Repayment Schedule.
The Membership will terminate on payment of the Death Benefit to the Nominee / Beneficiary.
- Level Cover:
- Extra Life Benefit:
The Master Policyholder/ Member have the flexibility to add Extra Life Benefit which provides an additional cover equal to the Sum Assured in case of death due to accident.
- Maturity Benefit:
No maturity benefit is payable under the product.
Product Brochure Download
HDFC Life Click 2 Retire
Your retired life is for you to enjoy, not for you to worry about taxes. With HDFC Life Click 2 Retire you can plan your retirement for just Rs 2000 per month and avail tax benefits.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU
Stay updated with HDFC Life
Get HDFC Life updates in your mailbox