You can let us know of your concerns through any of our touch points mentioned below.
- Option 1: You can visit the nearest HDFC Life branch. To know more about branch address & timing's click here branch locator.
NOTE: Branches are closed on Sundays, national holidays and region-specific public holidays.
- Option 2: Call us between 10AM - 7PM ( Mon - Sat ) on the HDFC Life helpline no. 18602679999 (Local Charges Apply). DO NOT prefix any country code e.g. +91 or 00.
- Option 3: Write to us from your registered email ID at Service@HDFCLife.com If your concerns are not satisfactorily resolved, you are requested to submit the same online by filling out the form below
Please fill the form below to share your concern.
1) Fields marked with "*" are mandatory to be filled.
2) "#" Either of the contact details must be entered.
3) Name must be identical as that provided in the policy documents.
The following is the escalation matrix in case there is no response to a complaint within the prescribed timelines. Request you to address your communication to the below escalation levels:
- 1st level of escalation: AVP- Customer Relations -10 working days
- 2nd level of escalation (for response not received from Level 1): SVP- Customer Relations- 7 working days
The highest level of escalation that the customer can make is the Insurance Ombudsman.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU
Get HDFC Life updates in your mailbox
- Do Not Call Registration |
- Disclaimer |
- Terms & Conditions |
- Terminated Agent List |
- IRDAI Public Notice on Spurious Calls |
- Unclaimed Policy Details |
- IRDAI |
- Insurance Ombudsman |
- IRDAI Customer Education Website |
- Life Insurance Council |
- Memories for Life |
- QROPS |
- NRI Insurance Plans |
- Premium Payment |
- NAV Summary |
- Online Buying |
- Tools & Calculators |
- e-Insurance |
- Public Disclosures |