Get every policy-related service done in one place in a hassle-free manner.
Why you need this service?
- The fastest way to get your policy-related documents.
- Customer’s query responses takes place in real time.
- Quickest way to alter anything in your policy without visiting a branch.
- Secure Communication.
- Maximum security and encrypted data transfer.
What is WhatsApp Chatbot?
The WhatsApp chatbot for HDFC Life is an AI-powered bot that understands your commands and fulfils your requests with the help of natural language processing. It is just like a portable virtual assistant that is available 24/7.
Is it safe to access my policy information on WhatsApp?
Data security is our first and foremost priority. Every time you access policy details on WhatsApp, we will ask for authentication details like mobile no., date of birth, and OTP verification.
What kind of services will be available on WhatsApp?
You can buy new policy, get policy-related information, documents such as Premium statements, unit statement & premium receipt, apply for claims, and get address to HDFC Life branches, among other services.
Will I get my policy documents on WhatsApp?
Your policy documents will be shared as PDF on WhatsApp as well as to your registered email ID.
- Prompt and Accurate Responses
Sanjay Kumar Bhatia
November 15th, 2020
- Superb response & superb customer service
November 22nd, 2020
- Prompt & crisp reply
November 30th, 2020
- Very quick service. Quick turn around time for every query and service requests
December 2nd, 2020
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU
Stay updated with HDFC Life
Get HDFC Life updates in your mailbox
- Do Not Call Registration
- Terms & Conditions
- Terminated Agent List
- IRDAI Public Notice on Spurious Calls
- Unclaimed Policy Details
- Insurance Ombudsman
- IRDAI Customer Education Website
- Life Insurance Council
- Memories for Life
- NRI Insurance Plans
- Premium Payment
- NAV Summary
- Online Buying
- Tools & Calculators
- Public Disclosures
- Policy Loans General T&C
- FC Appointment T&C
- POSP Appointment T&C
- UW philosophy PWD/PMI/PLHA