This is a 12 month Post Graduate Diploma Program in Insurance (PGDI), which involves four months of residential classroom training in the state-of-the art Manipal campus at Bengaluru, two months of on-the-job training and a six months paid internship with HDFC Life.
Guaranteed job at HDFC Life with a fixed salary of INR 3.0 lakhs per annum + incentives on successful course completion
Performance based sales incentives over and above salary
A stipend of INR 2,500/- per month during the 4 months classroom training at Manipal campus and INR 16,000/- per month during the 6 months internship with HDFC Life
Education loan assistance through a service provider
Realistic opportunities to earn full or partial of the course investment made, within the course tenure
- Fees INR 1.4 lakhs + Service Tax at 15%, Total fees is INR 1,61,000/-** (This fees includes the accommodation and food expenses during the 4 months residential classroom training program)
- Graduation in any stream of education from a recognized university
- The candidates will be selected by HDFC Life based on their performance in a personal interview and online assessment
** Fees will be increased to INR 1.4 lakhs + Service Tax at 15%, Total fees will be INR 1,61,100/- for all Joinees effective 1st Apr 2017.
- Incumbents will receive a monthly stipend of INR 16,000/- during the six months internship phase with HDFC Life along with performance based incentives. Also, a monthly allowance of INR 2,500/- will be given to the incumbents during the 4 months of their residential classroom training at Manipal, Bengaluru campus.
- On successful completion of 12 months of the Smart Achievers Program, the incumbent will be absorbed by HDFC Life at J2 band (one level above than the entry level front line sales employees) with the compensation of INR 3.0 lakhs + incentives.
- All appointments will be subject to completing the necessary formalities as defined by the management at the time of enrolment into the course.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU
Get HDFC Life updates in your mailbox
- Do Not Call Registration |
- Disclaimer |
- Terms & Conditions |
- Terminated Agent List |
- IRDAI Public Notice on Spurious Calls |
- Unclaimed Policy Details |
- IRDAI |
- Insurance Ombudsman |
- IRDAI Customer Education Website |
- Life Insurance Council |
- Memories for Life |
- Blog |
- QROPS |
- NRI Insurance Plans |
- Premium Payment |
- NAV Summary |
- Online Buying |
- Tools & Calculators |
- e-Insurance |
- Public Disclosures |