Ask most individuals about how they are likely to manage their finances post-retirement and the first option they will mention is the provident fund.
The public provident fund (PPF) or the employee’s provident fund (EPF) is a useful avenue for building a retirement corpus; however it is unlikely to be enough for the individual let alone his family.
- When is the right time to invest in a retirement plan?
- List of Retirement & Pension Plans
- How inflation erodes savings over the years?
- Seven Benefits of Buying Traditional Pension Plans
- Insurance Needs of Individuals Nearing Retirement
- Retirement Planning Advice
- Importance of Pension Plans
- Need of Retirement Planning
- Perspective on Retirement Planning
- How to Launch your own Retirement Plan
- Importance of Retirement Plans
- Income Tax Slab.