However, with the advent of digital platform and the increasing role of digital technology in matters of financial relevance, all this has changed for the better. Today, an employee can track the EPF status while sitting in the comfort of her/his home and that too in a matter of minutes. Increased transparency and accountability have further simplified the entire process and accuracy has increased manifold. The EPFO in India offers the facility of checking the EPF claim status on the relevant official portal.
For online checking of the EPF claim status, following are the steps that you need to follow:
- For online tracking, you must log on to the official website of the EPFO.
- You must keep in mind or documented your EPF account number, the regional office of the concern and the code of the concern or the extension code etc.
- Once you log-on to the official portal, you simply need to click on the tab that reads click to know your claim status.
- After making the due selection of your state, click on the link for the regional office as well.
- Once the regional office is selected, the office code gets updated by itself.
- Enter the establishment or the company code in the relevant field. In case of any extensions, enter the same.
- Enter your account details in the relevant field.
- Once you enter all the details, click on the tab that reads submit this will fetch all the details.
HDFC Life offers various retirement plans for ensuring that you reap the benefits of a secure retired life at all times and that sufficient corpus is created that can ensure that you and your dependent spouse have complete financial coverage. For details, click on the mentioned link: https://www.hdfclife.com/retirement-and-pension-plans.
How to Calculate your Retirement Corpus| HDFC Life
April 19, 2021
What millennials need to know about retirement planning| HDFC Life
February 24, 2021
Retirement: An important aspect of your financial goals | HDFC Life
January 23, 2021
Subscribe to get the latest articles directly in your inbox
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited. CIN: L65110MH2000PLC128245, IRDAI Reg. No. 101.
Registered Office: Lodha Excelus, 13th Floor, Apollo Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400 011. Email: [email protected], Tel No: 1800-266-9777 (10 am to 7 pm). The name/letters “HDFC” in the name/logo of the company belongs to Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (“HDFC Limited”) and is used by HDFC Life under an agreement entered into with HDFC Limited.
For more details on risk factors, associated terms and conditions and exclusions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
|BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTIOUS/FRAUDULENT OFFERS