In Unit Linked policies, the investment risk in the investment portfolio is borne by the policyholder.
Why Is It Important To Invest Early?
28th April 2018
It is a human tendency to keep everything for tomorrow, tomorrow which never comes. Same attitude applies for investment. Youngsters believe youth is meant for enjoying life rather than saving for the future. But in the wake of living life to the fullest, we tend to overlook the benefits of making wise investments. It is a fact that an investment is more rewarding if you start early in life.
Perks of investing early in life
- There are many liabilities such as children’s education, health issues etc. during the later stage of life; but in earlier stages of life one is not bound to any such responsibility so it is more convenient to pay your premiums.
- With so many lucrative offers dangling everywhere we lay our sight, it is difficult to control ourselves. And more often than not, we impulsively buy something that we would probably never use. Investing prevents such rash decisions. It helps us in developing disciplined spending habit and budgeting unnecessary expenses.
- With early investment practice, you will always be a step ahead of your peers. By the time, others start thinking of investing, you will be the master of the game and you will be making manifolds because of your experience.
- The quality of life is one such thing that makes life more enjoyable, and investing early in life ensures that your quality of life is certainly excellent as one reaches the age of retirement.
- Further, at an early age, even if you make a mistake in investing your money, you can bear the loss as there would be a constant flow of cash but towards your retirement, this loss might be difficult to cover.
No need for big, think small but wise
It isn’t necessary to make big investments in the beginning. One can begin with small investments such as HDFC Life Click 2 Protect 3D Plusplan which is an online term insurance plan that provides security from uncertainties at a nominal price. This policy ensures that your family is protected in times of uncalled for events such as death, disability, and disease. It offers a varied range of plan options to choose from as per your convenience. Trying to save money at an early age might appear to be a herculean task but if planned properly, it could prove beneficial as it would not only help the investor in the long run but also offer a comfortable life for the investor as well as the family.
Products offered by HDFC Life :
Subscribe to get the latest articles directly in your inbox
You will receive the newly posted articles on your email id.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU
Stay updated with HDFC Life
Get HDFC Life updates in your mailbox
- Do Not Call Registration
- Terms & Conditions
- Terminated Agent List
- IRDAI Public Notice on Spurious Calls
- Unclaimed Policy Details
- Insurance Ombudsman
- IRDAI Customer Education Website
- Life Insurance Council
- Memories for Life
- NRI Insurance Plans
- Premium Payment
- NAV Summary
- Online Buying
- Tools & Calculators
- Public Disclosures
- Policy Loans General T&C
- FC Appointment T&C
- POSP Appointment T&C
- UW philosophy PWD/PMI/PLHA