The HDFC Life Young Managers Program is an intensive 3 months certification program, with a comprehensive course structure that involves :-
Phase 1: One month online learning curriculum comprising of videos, webinars & quizzes facilitated by Manipal ProLearn
Phase 2: Robust on-the-job training across HDFC Life branch locations for two months
Guaranteed job at HDFC Life with a fixed salary of INR 1.80 – 2.20 lakhs per annum on successful course completion*.
Performance based sales incentives over and above salary.
On successful completion of 3 months training, incumbent will be hired as Front Line Sales employee in different channels with HDFC Life. Incumbent will be awarded with "Young Managers program" certificate post successful completion of probation period.
The entire program fee is INR 30,000 + applicable tax. Part of program fee INR 15,000 will be reimbursed, on successful completion of 6 months probation period.
Highly interactive pedagogy involving on-the-job training and real-time projects.
* The Guaranteed job will be offered to the candidate on successful completion of online training and on-the-job training within 3 months of course duration.
- Program Fees INR 30,000 + applicable tax
- Graduation in any stream from a recognized university with 0 - 2 years work experience
- Candidate should be staying in the same city for last 1 year or more
- Selection will be based on online assessment and interview
The course modules are designed in a way to make a candidate sales-ready irrespective of the candidate’s educational background. The following modules will be taught during the course:-
- Introduction to HDFC Life
- Basics of Financial Markets
- Fundamental Concepts of Life Insurance
- HDFC Life Products
- HDFC Life Processes
- Relationship Building & Selling Skills
- Leveraging Technology for Efficiency at Work
On successful completion of the HDFC life Young Managers Program, candidate will be absorbed by HDFC Life under different Sales Channels in the Front Line Sales profile with an annual CTC of 1.80 – 2.20 Lakhs per annum + incentives (basis city categorization).
All appointments will be subject to completion of necessary formalities as defined by the management at the time of enrolment into the program.'
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU
Stay updated with HDFC Life
Get HDFC Life updates in your mailbox
- Do Not Call Registration |
- Disclaimer |
- Terms & Conditions |
- Terminated Agent List |
- IRDAI Public Notice on Spurious Calls |
- Unclaimed Policy Details |
- IRDAI |
- Insurance Ombudsman |
- IRDAI Customer Education Website |
- Life Insurance Council |
- Memories for Life |
- Blog |
- QROPS |
- NRI Insurance Plans |
- Premium Payment |
- NAV Summary |
- Online Buying |
- Tools & Calculators |
- e-Insurance |
- Public Disclosures |
- Whistle Blower |