- Option to choose between Level or Decreasing Cover
- Flexibility to pay Single, Limited or Regular Premium
- Flexibility to avail life coverage on Single or Joint Life basis
- Hassle free issuance without any Medicals
Benefits Available Under HDFC Life Group Credit Suraksha
- DEATH BENEFIT
- Level Cover
In the event of the Member’s death, the Sum Assured as specified in the Certificate of Insurance shall be payable to the Nominee
- Decreasing Cover
In the event of the Member’s Death, Decreasing Sum Assured shall be payable to the Nominee as per the Repayment Schedule
Please refer to the Product Brochure for complete details of the product
- Level Cover
Product Brochure Download
HDFC Life Click 2 Retire
Your retired life is for you to enjoy, not for you to worry about taxes. With HDFC Life Click 2 Retire you can plan your retirement for just Rs 2000 per month and avail tax benefits.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU
Stay updated with HDFC Life
Get HDFC Life updates in your mailbox
This site best viewed at 1366 px X 768 px using the latest Firefox, IE, Chrome, Safari versions.
1. This is applicable with the HDFC Life Critical Illness Plus Rider. A lump sum benefit equal to the Sum Insured shall be payable, if the life assured survives for a period of 30 days following the diagnosis of any of the specified 19 critical illnesses.
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited. In partnership with Standard Life. Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions and exclusions please read the product brochure before concluding the sale. HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) is the name of our insurance company and HDFC Life Cancer Care (UIN: 101N106V01, Form No. P501-133) is the name of health plan. The name of the company: HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited), Name of the brand: HDFC Life, Name of the product: HDFC Life Cancer Care does not indicate the quality of the plan. HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited). IRDAI Registration No.101. ARN No. MC/05/2015/6319. CIN: U99999MH2000PLC128245