- Additional payment to family in case of death due to accident
- Premium rate depends on
- Demographic distribution reflected by the financial institution
- Type of loan
- Nature of insurance cover
- Hassle free process to join - simple to administer
- Single Premium plan
- Choice of covers - level or reducing
- Comprehensive protection against various types of loans
- Financial institutions can minimize the non - loan repayment burden
- Insurance benefit will enable in lightening the financial burden on borrower’s family
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU
Get HDFC Life updates in your mailbox
This site best viewed at 1366 px X 768 px using the latest Firefox, IE, Chrome, Safari versions.
1. This is applicable with the HDFC Life Critical Illness Plus Rider. A lump sum benefit equal to the Sum Insured shall be payable, if the life assured survives for a period of 30 days following the diagnosis of any of the specified 19 critical illnesses.
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited. In partnership with standard Life. Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions and exclusions please read the product brochure before concluding the sale. HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited is the name of our insurance company and HDFC Life Cancer Care (UIN: 101N106V01, Form No. P501-133) is the name of health plan. The name of the company: HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited, Name of the brand: HDFC Life, Name of the product: HDFC Life Cancer Care does not indicate the quality of the plan. HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited. IRDAI Registration No.101. ARN No. MC/05/2015/6319. CIN: U99999MH2000PLC128245