HDFC Life has always believed that establishing a strong and ethical foundation is an essential prerequisite for long-term sustainable growth. HDFC Life focuses on maintaining the quality of business and creation of long-term value for policy holders and stakeholders. We also believe that business must go hand in hand with a sense of responsibility towards the society.
HDFC Life’s business philosophy highlights the theme of self-respect and independence. Swabhimaan, HDFC Life’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative- aims to play a positive role by contributing towards easing distress and aiding in advancement of society while engaging with stakeholders thereby becoming a socially responsible corporate citizen.
HDFC Life is committed to being a socially responsible corporate and its CSR framework is governed by a formal policy.
Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
HDFC Life CSR framework
- Winner of ‘Best Marketing Campaign’ awards for India Giving Challenge 2013
- Winner of ‘ Innovative Fundraising Campaign’ awards for India Giving Challenge 2013
- Runner up in ‘Better than last year prizes’ for the India Giving Challenge 2013
- Won the 2nd ‘Best Marketing Campaign’ awards during the India Giving Challenge 2012
- Won the 2nd ‘Best Marketing Campaign’ and 2nd ‘Most Innovative Fundraising Campaign’ awards during the India Giving Challenge 2011
- HDFC Life was awarded the ‘Yuva Hero Award’ in July 2011 for contribution towards the educational support of lesser privileged children
- Won the ‘Most innovative fundraising campaign’ award during the ‘India Giving Challenge 2010’
- HDFC Life was awarded with ‘Yuva Unstoppable Corporate Icon Award’ from Dr. APJ Kalam in Sept’2010