HDFC Critical Care Plan
Critical Illness can strike anyone. Today with advancement in medical science it is possible to survive a critical illness. Expenses on survival with a critical illness can be very high. HDFC Critical care plan provides for a lump sum payment on survival post diagnosis of a critical illness, so that in the event a critical illness strikes, you don't have to dig into those precious savings of yours.
Please roll over your mouse over circles for explanation.
For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the Product
Brochure carefully and/or consult Financial Consultant before taking a decision.
- Provides valuable protection on survival post diagnosis of a critical illnesses
- Covers as many as 30 critical illnesses
- Lump sum benefit payment paid irrespective of medical expenses
- The policy continues even after the benefit payment paid on selected illness
- Choice of the level of health cover and premium payment
- Convenient and hassle free claims
- Tax benefits are available under section 80D under Income Tax Act, 1961